Day 9 – The Eagle Believer: Naturally-Supernatural
Monday, January 18, 2021
Moses was an Apostle and Prophet of God called to deliver the children of Israel from 430 years of slavery in Egypt. After living in Midian as a fugitive from Egypt for 40 years at the age of 80 the Lord commissioned him into his destined assignment. At a time when Moses thought he was at the end of the road as far as his assignment was concerned God was just waiting for His own set time.
In Exodus Chapter 3 the Lord appeared to Moses through a burning bush for his commissioning. We find this throughout the entire scriptures. I kind of think of these forerunners of the faith as people who were “naturally supernatural.” The Bible from which we find Moses’ remarkable story itself is a supernatural book and we who are called to invest ourselves in its pages should experience the power that flows from within. Our journey with God and whatever experiences we have must be interpreted through the pages of the Holy writ.
Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb. 2 And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. 3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.Exodus 3:1-3 NKJV
Moses’ decision to TURN ASIDE and see why the bush did not burn was the beginning of a new chapter in his life. We can ask ourselves whether we have had opportunities to “turn aside” that we took for granted. Could it be that God was and probably still drawing your attention?
Eagle Believers and Divine Encounters
The Scriptures show us clearly that Eagle Believers were people who had many Divine Encounters throughout their lives. In fact, many conversions were explicitly supernatural such as that of Paul the Apostle in Acts 9 and Cornelius the Italian Centurion in Acts 10. God wants to show Himself strong today as always on behalf of those whose hearts are aligned with Him. Here are some Bible examples:
- Saul who became the famous Apostle Paul
- Peter the foremost disciple of Christ
- Cornelius the Italian Centurion
- Paul and Barnabas who praised their way out of prison
9 For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.2 Chronicles 16:9 NKJV
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.Acts 17:28 NKJV
Do you recall that one of the last things Jesus told the disciples on His way out of this world was that in His name we will cast out devils? That comes by a supernatural ability. God wants to do more through you. The environment around us is waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God. Who are these sons of God?
Pray out loud the praise and prayer requests using scriptures where available
- Praise God that we made it to Day 9. Wasn’t that a fast, fast?
- Give thanks for the scriptures and the revelation contained in it
- Thank God for Joy Fountain and the work that God is doing through this ministry
- Praise God for the power to cast out devils in Jesus name
- Pray for strength to complete the last day tomorrow
- Ask God to help us all as believers walk into deeper things with Him
- Pray for the JFC and the churches in our city to catch divine fire.
- Pray for every centurion type person in Winnipeg and Manitoba seeking God to have their own encounter.
- Pray for the grace to TURN ASIDE like Moses whenever the opportunity comes up
- Cast out devils!
Join us at 6:30am and 6pm for our prayer live stream HERE