The King’s Reset. Psalm 50:5-6
Monday, October 31, 2022
To “reset” is to “set again.” It means to make anew. The foundation of a Divine Reset from the King of kings is the Covenant He made with His people that if we call on Him and we make the sacrifice necessary we will see His miraculous hand as the Judge of all the earth.
It is important to note that the King’s reset is not just a repair. It is more than a repair. A repair does not advance because it restores to the state prior to the damage. A reset repairs and updates to the place it should have advanced to from the point of damage. A reset is also like an inheritance. This means every interest and capital gain on the investment up to the time of delivery is given to the party inheriting.
We shall be discussing and praying through 6 critical areas of reset on November 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29.
6 critical areas for reset
- Heart Reset (mind, core, our spirit): Our hearts need to be reset Northward. North is looking upwards, it is seeking God. If we draw near to God, He will draw near to us. James 4:7
- Hour Reset: so that time would be of value. Even humans know the value of an hour of focused thought, labor, and any type of exertion. An hour reset by The King will bear much fruit. Praying for an hour, walking an hour, reading or writing an hour.
- Hand Reset: Moses by his anointed hands led a whole nation. These same hands had led sheep for 40 years. At 80 his hands were reset to hold God’s rod of authority, to wave at the heavens in Egypt, to throw the dust of Egypt in the air, and eventually deliver the people of Israel from generational bondage. Our hands are designed to do a lot of things, can learn new skills like playing an instrument, and laying hands on people for the transfer of Divine grace. God is re-setting your hands so you can receive more from Him, and do more for Him. Stretch out your hands today and receive everything He has for you spiritually and physically, materially too. Stretch out your hands often for clapping and waving in praise of Him who fills all things in all.
- Home Reset: The home is the most important unit of society. The enemy has lied to people that we don’t need the family unit as God designed it. Ephesians 5:23-31 and 6:1-4 teaches that God’s original design of family is needed in the world today. Where there’s no father or mother in the home God has solutions and can still raise a family with the help of His Holy Spirit. God can and will reset everything if we ask Him!
- Headship Reset: God will reset the proper headship of the man. He is the head of the woman and of the home. Also, headship in the local church, business, and government must be reset by God for there to be peace. If the head is corrupt, lazy, etc it will reflect on the congregation and society as a whole.
- Holiness Reset: When we are born again He makes us “holy and acceptable unto Him.” However, as we go in and out of worldly communication we become dirty. Through confession and forsaking we find mercy (Hebrews 4:16, Proverbs 28:13). He resets us to our previous state of holiness and being acceptable unto Him.
What other areas of reset can you think of?
- Give thanks to God for the blessing of revelation He has given to us and for divine understanding
- Praise Him for the power of His word in how He will reset His people
- Walk through each of the 6 “H” items above praying and asking the King to RESET you and His family at Joy Fountain and on the earth.